Friday 10 February 2012

Pretty in pink- my first oufit post!

...except it doesn't have me in. Sorry guys.


I'm hopefully off for a day out tomorrow, and I'm planning to wear this delightful vintage 50s pink dress, which I just got in the mail today via Etsy!


Pink nylon chiffon neckscarf adds a classic 50s touch!

Close-up of the sweet floral embroidery!




Planning to accessorize with these- can't decide which earrings yet. Goldtone pink rhinestone and enamel flowers, or delicate little enamel roses? Pearlized pink bangle found in charity shop for 99p, could it be lucite...?

I'll be topping it all off with my faithful white accessories! White wicker basket bag, possibly vintage 50s or 60s, with lucite handle. White leather vintage 80s pumps and a white vinyl belt from a beloved but long-gone modern sundress to finish!

Close-up of the bag's gorgeous white pearly lucite frame and handle!



Can't wait to wear this tomorrow! Ta-ra!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Frenchy! Awesome stash :) Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! Thanks! There's more where that came from ;) stay tuned! P.S. is that Brighton in the background in the header of your blog?

    Thanks for becoming a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete